Thursday, August 28, 2014

On a Lighter Note -

 HOOT - Free Color Page to Download and Print
New color page from Owl Skate, e-book creation vids.
After all the posting about the Hachette and Amazon dispute - press (sidebar) - and stress about the Oregon Book Awards, I've been coloring!

I've had a few days to kick back - no, not really - but my duties to create some color pages for kids felt a lot more like play than work. I've been making videos for a series Create a Picture E-Book on Youtube; and, someone suggested colorbook pages. I thought, "What a great idea!" So far, I've made two download-and-print color pages from the character development color sketches in the videos.

If you have kids who like to color, skateboard, or love animals and nature, check out these new pages for some fun viewing and coloring: Kids-Explore-Nature, Urban Explorer, Portland.  You'll also find silly and not-so-silly animal matching games, word games, and hidden pictures, and art activities for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind but don't forget this blog contains children's book content - your comment should be suitable for all ages.