Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Two Novels Due This Month - Not Just the Weather but the Pressure is Heating Up!!

I am writing Willow - from camp notes and pre-writes - while finishing (at long last) The Nebulizer Potion and the Electric Compass.  This kind of pressure has me doing what?  Three guesses:
1.  Relaxing by the pool for R&R
2.  Organizing, furiously, in my planner; prioritizing and delegating
3.  Adding more projects to my list of to-dos

No organized person does number 3!  The answer is: number 3 - help!  I have added a vlog.  Two video posts per week.  Here is the latest vlog post I just finished up today (in time to start another - ahh!)  Luckily, the vlog is about creating e-books - specifically picture books, but with the content requirements, I also squeezed in a cover for one of the two novels due out this month.  Subscribe if you would like updates or tips about creating covers and using the Kindle Creators that Amazon.com provides authors on kdp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind but don't forget this blog contains children's book content - your comment should be suitable for all ages.