Thursday, December 11, 2014

All Apologies - Nebulizer Potion Improvements on the Way!

Ill at my own home, I've been working out in coffee shops lately, carving up time to get many things done. In my horror, The Nebulizer Potion and the Electric Compass is riddled with typos. I am hurrying to improve the text and get it published asap. Learning from this avoidable mistake, I have decided to move the release date of Willow, in hopes to afford to hire a line editor while wishing for the total edit package for the book. I haven't promoted Willow and the phone lines aren't lighting up for my newest, yet; so no disappointment, I am sure it's better to get the book perfected, first. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind but don't forget this blog contains children's book content - your comment should be suitable for all ages.