Sunday, July 27, 2014

Relaxing with YouTube

I don't have a working television.  Instead, I watch YouTube videos.  Its where I watched the first Game of Thrones episode, and where I learned to play the theme song on the ocarina.  Well' I didn't so much learn it as watch it; but, I did think of the experience as though I had learned at least something about the ocarina.  I have, now, an entire playlist with video game and epic television series theme songs played on the ocarina - most withfingering how-to information.  In other words, I am prepared.  I could learn to play the ocarina.

I have joined forces.  I played around with the question - what do I know about that viewers could learn from, find interesting or choose to watch.  And so today, I launch, Pail to Skate the first video in a series about Creating A Picture E-Book.  I also think these serve as a great addition to Kids Explore Nature pages on Urban Explorer.  Kids, artists, illustrators, and readers can watchthe picture e-book get put together from scratch.  I hope there will be tips for writers, too, like formatting for the Kindle with picture layouts.  Don't forget to subscribe!! Let me see its link to the first video is HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind but don't forget this blog contains children's book content - your comment should be suitable for all ages.