Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Special Edition Print Books

I write and sell e-books for the most part; a few of my titles don't have a print book to open or paper pages to peruse. Since I'll be attending a book festival, July 26th, in Portland's Pioneer Square however, I've decided to offer special edition bound copies for the occassion.  I'm exceptionally thrilled to offer The Faerie Ring Dance, an eye-witness account faery tale, in this special edition because it has a pull out map with an antique - and magical! - cover.  I will also have paper bound copies of my play, Chagall: 12-Sided Hallway, and a raffle to win the vampire series books and Leadville: 300 Days Away e-books.  Long live the trees!!  Hope youll be there too.

Camp NaNoWriMo now has its own page for updates. I'll be posting some of the pre-writing about the book with sample chapters.  This way I can concentrate on the novel writing while my blog gets updated, too.  I am falling a thousand words behind, today, and so this post time, next week might be all about WILLOW, the novel I'm writing for summer camp.  The side bar has a link to the Willow page, or click the button I have created - my first draft cover logo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind but don't forget this blog contains children's book content - your comment should be suitable for all ages.