Monday, November 3, 2014

Free Promotions End Today - NaNoWriMo Begins!

Make an Art Journal for watercolor and mixed media.
Ah, must be November and I am already 2 days behind.  I started writing my NaNo novel this morning.  I think I am writing the novel I pre-wrote in July; however, things may change - its still early.
Thanks to every trick-or-treater, Facebooker, Twitter retweeter, and Pinterest pinner who downloaded one, or more, of my vampire trilogy novels this past two weeks.  I haven't checked lately, but last count there seemed to be 45, 82, and 30 downloads of each novel and there is one-half day remaining for the latter book, The Quill Pen Killer.  Requesting reviews from those who enjoyed the free e-books!  I hope you had an awesome Halloween!
Any NaNoWriMo writers reading this?  If so, you know how busy this month can get.  I won't be posting to my blogs or Youtube channel, as much.  I tried in October to give you lots to look at, so, if you find yourselves expecting new blog posts while I am writing with wrimos, instead, check out this Pinboard and Youtube Playlist (click on the angel).  Make yourself a journal, or join NaNoWriMo and write a novel.  Don't forget to comment with a link to your work, so I can comment on your work, too. Happy Turkey Month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind but don't forget this blog contains children's book content - your comment should be suitable for all ages.